Registration for the Heritage, Tourism and Hospitality, 4th International Conference in Mendrisio, Switzerland, is possible until 1 April 2020.
|Regular||CHF 525 *|
|Member of partner organisation||CHF 450 *|
|(PhD) student||CHF 175 **|
|Accompanying person||CHF 175 ***|
|Optional: conference dinner||CHF 75|
|*||A full event pass including VAT, welcome reception, coffee & networking breaks, lunches and special sessions on location.|
|**||A full event pass including VAT, welcome reception, coffee & networking breaks, lunches and special sessions on location.
Rate applicable to full time Bachelor, Master and PhD students and requiring the submision of a certificate from their home university.
|***||Includes VAT, attendance of the welcome reception and the special sessions on location.|
|NB||The venues for the pre-conference seminars allow a limited number of attendees only. Participation is on a first come (i.e. date of registration) first served basis.|
- Conference delegates and accompanying persons must register with USI – Università della Svizzera itaiana using the Conference Registration Form provided in their website and accessible via the link provided below.
- Conference delegates and accompanying persons are kindly asked to indicate whether they will attend the welcome reception and/or the conference dinner when registering.
- Conference delegates are kindly asked to indicate whether they will attend one of the two pre-conference seminars offered on 6 April 2020 and, if so, which one. Please note that the venues allow a limited number of attendees only and participation cannot be guaranteed.
- Conference fees should be paid in Swiss Francs (CHF) to USI-Università della Svizzera italiana. Any credit card fees and surcharges are the responsibility of the registrant. Registrations are not valid until payment has been received.
- Authors and co-authors presenting a scientific paper, research note or poster and presenters of a destination & industry case study have to register individually as a regular delegate for the conference by 6 January 2020 in order to have their presentation scheduled at the conference.
- Certificates of attendance and certificates of presentation will be provided at request.
- Delegates must contact the conference organisation via email address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 January 2020 to cancel their registration. For cancellations made by 15 January 2020, the registration fee will be refunded less a CHF 75 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations made after 15 January 2020. In the event of cancellation of the conference due to causes beyond the organisers’ control, registration fees will be refunded less CHF 75.
- The conference organisers have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the details in this website, but reserve the right to alter or delete items from the program or the services as circumstances require.
- The conference organisers are not liable for any claims, damages or expenses arising out of cancellations, disruptions, changes or limitations to the programme or services as a result of any circumstances outside of their control including weather occurrences, terrorist events, travel restrictions or biological/health hazards or events.
- If for any reason the conference is cancelled or a delegate must cancel their conference registration, the delegate should remember to also cancel the accommodation and travel arrangements. The conference organisers are not responsible for any travel or accommodation expenses incurred due to cancellation of the conference.
- Delegates are advised to arrange their own travel insurance to cover medical expenses, cancellations and all other risks.
- Delegates are advised to take notice of the information provided by the Government of Switzerland on visa they may need to travel to Switzerland.
- The conference organisers, their officers and employees are not liable for, and the delegate releases them from any claims, damages or expenses whether in respect to personal injury, death, loss or damage to the delegate, partner(s) or accompanying persons.
- For inquiries and assistance please contact the organisation.
Registration & Payment
Please proceed to the registration form and payment facilities offered on the website of USI-Università della Svizzera italiana to register for HTHIC2020.